Re: change cursor type when idle

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: change cursor type when idle
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:51:25 +0200

only when I need to locate it.  I usually use cursor movement keys
to move the cursor foreward-backward to find its location, but
this is not convenient.

How about doing something similar to what `mouse-avoidance-mode' does,
but the other way around? For example, after being idle for X seconds,
let the mouse cursor zoom to the location of the cursor.

Just an idea; locating the cursor is not a big issue for me.