Re: Canceling dialogues

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Canceling dialogues
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 08:36:28 +0200

Jan Djärv wrote:
Yes ... - I was suggesting that we should add a Cancel alternative. So I do not understand what you mean. Can you explain?

Does not ESC cancel it?
Thanks for mentioning that. It removes the menu but the last user command continues. This is in my opinion also a bug.

If it would be possible to let ESC to stop the last user command (like C-g) then this would probably be the most inituitive behaviour. Then a "Cancel" alternative would perhaps be unnecessary.