Re: Emacs mode line fonts seems to change when you load viper

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Emacs mode line fonts seems to change when you load viper
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:53:00 +0200

Michael Kifer wrote:
Try

     emacs -Q

and

    M-x viper-mode RET

The mode line fonts seems to change (doing this on w32 from 2006-06-27).

Don't see this on my system. Maybe it is something specific to w32?
Viper definitely doesn't specify any fonts when modifying the modeline.
Thanks Michael. Can you please tell how viper changes the mode line so we can produce a simple test for this problem?