Re: tumme and keyboard macros.

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: tumme and keyboard macros.
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:34:30 +0200

> signal an error from the last and first thumbnails respectively.  This
> would make useful `C-u 0 C-x e' type execution of keyboard macros in
> *tumme* buffers.

I don't see how such a keyboard macro would be useful; can you
explain? If you want to have a way to move to the beginning and end of
the tumme buffer, maybe it's better to add such commands instead? Or
we could do both.

Sorry for that, I read your e-mail to quickly. I though the macro
would only consist of `tumme-forward-char' or `tumme-backward-char'
but of course they can be more complex than that and do whatever cool
stuff you want to do. I will think about this.