RE: Emacs geometry

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Emacs geometry
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 06:48:14 -0700

    > I don't remember seeing this design change discussed, BTW.

    Look in emacs-pretest-bug.  The thread is called "startup frame
    position".

I see. This change seems more like a design change than just a bug fix. I
would have expected it to be discussed in emacs-devel. I guess it is, now
;-).

Anyway, as I say, if default-frame-alist is respected, I can live with it.
And, it would be good to have a default of 0,0 or last position, rather than
just whatever the gods happen to will that morning.