Re: Building Emacs overflowed pure space

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: Building Emacs overflowed pure space
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:06:00 +0200

After a `cvs update' on Sunday morning, I got the same thing. I increased
the amount of memory (by 605500 bytes) allocated in `src/puresize.h' and
did `make clean; make bootstrap' and everything was fine.

Thanks, I will try that.

Is this something I need to do each time I compile Emacs or will it be
taken care of centrally? I am quite lost when it comes to compiling
programs besides the normal "./configure; make; make install".