Re: Additon to tumme.el

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: Additon to tumme.el
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:43:41 +0200

I'd rather use

(let (thumb-file img comment-widget tag-widget)
   (dolist (file files)
      (setq thumb-file (tumme-thumb-name file)
            img (create-image thumb-file))

That seems to work well. Thanks for the explanation about efficiency!

Still I want to know if anyone oppose the change per-se, this late. I
don't think many on this list has tried Tumme, but if you have, please
try this out and see how it is as easy to work with as I think it is.