Re: display-mm-width return value off on Windows

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: display-mm-width return value off on Windows
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:22:05 -0400

    >> As a last resort we could provide user options (in Emacs) for setting
    >> the correct size of the screen which will be used as return values for
    >> `display-mm-{width,height}'.
    >
    > Sounds like a good plan to me.

    Here are change log entries and patches to achieve that:

This approach has a problem: it assumes there is just one display (or
that all displays have the same size).  The right way to do this is to
let the user specify the size of each display individually.  It could
be done with a frame parameter.

Please redo it that way.