Re: Updating AUTHORS

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: Updating AUTHORS
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:05:19 +0200

address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) writes:

>> One thing we need to do for the release is to update AUTHORS.
>> Can someone please do this?
>
> I will do it.

I haven't forgot about this, and I do update it occasionally (or at
least try to regenerate it locally looking for obvious errors).

But IMO, since things keep changing, there is no point in updating the
file yet. As soon as you say we are ready to start the pre-test, I'll
update the file within a few hours!