Problem with `create-fontset-from-fontset-spec'

From: Sun Yijiang
Subject: Problem with `create-fontset-from-fontset-spec'
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 17:36:40 +0800

I made a CVS update & build this morning to the current devel branch (22.0.50.1).  The behavior of `create-fontset-from-fontset-spec' seems change.  Emacs no longer use assigned fonts for each charset.  I made 2 screenshots to describe the problem.  The first one is from CVS version 2005 May 20, in which Emacs uses exactly the font I assiged to chinese charset.  The second one is CVS version 2006 Jul 8, in which Emacs does not use the font I assigned to chinese charset but picks one itself.