something broken recently with fill-paragraph

From: Randal L. Schwartz
Subject: something broken recently with fill-paragraph
Date: 08 Jul 2006 12:01:31 -0700

Prior to a few days ago, when I used fill-paragraph on something like:

        some text

        some more text that is longer than a line blah longer than a line blah
longer than a line blahlonger than a line blah longer than a line blah

when I was sitting within "some more text", it did the right thing,
reformatting that as:

        some text

        some more text that is longer than a line blah longer than a line blah
        longer than a line blahlonger than a line blah longer than a line blah

In fact, I just used fill-paragraph to do that (using the emacs on my server
machine).  However, in the CVS HEAD (on my laptop), that comes out as:

        some text
 some more text that is longer than a line blah longer than a line
        blah longer than a line blahlonger than a line blah longer
        than a line blah

Ugh ugh.  Broken.  Someone please look at recent changes that might
affect fill-paragraph?  Thanks.

<address@hidden> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>