Re: Please put a link from 22.12 Changing Key Bindings to D.2 Key Bindin

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Please put a link from 22.12 Changing Key Bindings to D.2 Key Binding Conventions
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 10:51:38 -0400

When you comment on a manual, please always state the manual's name.
Without that, I will now have to check both manuals, to see which one
this refers to.

Meanwhile, you may as well omit the chapter numbers; they do not help
find anything in the source.  By contrast, stating the source file
name is useful.

After looking at both, I discovered that this was the Emacs Lisp
Manual.  Your suggestion seems good, so I will implement it.  Thanks.