Re: text_property_stickiness

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: text_property_stickiness
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 07:33:17 -0400

    So the only thing we have to worry about are a bunch of lisp-visible
    functions, Fdelete_field and so forth.  I think it is acceptable for
    us to handle this situation by the signalling of an args_out_of_range
    error, which, as you pointed out, already happens with the call to
    Fget_text_property in text_property_stickiness.

I don't see any problem with that, off hand, but if we go this way
we need to update various doc strings and the Lisp manual.