Re: address@hidden: split-window and resizing with no mode line]

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: address@hidden: split-window and resizing with no mode line]
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 10:30:19 +0200

> Would someone please investigate this, DTRT, and ack?

I don't even know what TRT is.

Resizing of the windows with the mouse is closely related
to the modeline ... in particular, if you have scroll-bars
the tiny line between modelines is indeed the only way to
resize two side-by-side windows.

.. if there is no modeline, there is no place to grab.

So it is definitely not trivial to fix this.

Since this is not a new bug, I suggest that we make an entry in TODO
for looking at this _after_ the release.