Re: Bootstrapping fails while building autoloads.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Bootstrapping fails while building autoloads.
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 23:00:50 -0500 (CDT)

After recent additional (since my prior report) changes to the
autoload machinery, I still can not bootstrap.  But the error message
changed to:

Generating autoloads for emacs-lisp/edebug.el...done
Symbol's function definition is void: edebug-basic-spec
make[2]: *** [autoloads] Error 255
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/teirllm/emacscvsdir/emacs/lisp'
make[1]: *** [bootstrap-build] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/teirllm/emacscvsdir/emacs'
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2