Re: ifinfo vs ifnottex

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: ifinfo vs ifnottex
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 19:32:31 -0500 (CDT)

To avoid confusion, I fixed the @ifinfo's in the Elisp and Emacs manuals
(including the "extra" parts).  I just come to fix similar problems
for the dired-x manual.  I did however not fix all potential problems
in the man directory.  Potential problems _may_ remain for the
ada-mode.texi calc.texi cc-mode.texi cl.texi gnus.texi idlwave.texi
mh-e.texi reftex.texi sc.texi tramp.texi vip.texi and org.texi
manuals.  (They contain @ifinfo's which I did not check for
problems.)  Of these, cl.texi seems quite simply hopeless: large parts
seem to be partly written text that is left unfinished.  I believe
that the other manuals have their own maintainers and therefore I am
more hesitant to mess around with them.

Sincerely,

Luc.