Re: Praise for Emacs 22 from a user

From: Ralph Moritz
Subject: Re: Praise for Emacs 22 from a user
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 23:04:37 +0200

Mathias Dahl wrote:
  I now feel confident that when I present Emacs to friends
and colleagues, they will not immediately be put off by a
smelly interface.

I am curious, was there any feature in particular that they thought was missing?

many people I know felt that switching fonts was too difficult
in Emacs 21. A lot of people also complained about the fact that
Woe32 key bindings (C-c, C-v etc) were not available as a menu
option.

--
Ralph Moritz
< ralphm AT members DOT fsf DOT org >