perldb still uses the first script name when debugging a 2nd script

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: perldb still uses the first script name when debugging a 2nd script
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:43:50 +0200

When I try to debug a 2nd Perl script, emacs still uses the first script name
as default for the perldb command. They only way I could force emacs to
display the 2nd script name was by setting gud-perldb-history to nil (or
by prepending to gud-perldb-history).
For example:

1. load x.pl
2. M-x perldb gives: perl -d /home/kzeitler/x.pl
3. load y.pl
4. M-x perldb still gives: perl -d /home/kzeitler/x.pl

This behavior is nice when the 2nd Perl files is a Module (a .pm file), but
somewhat unexpected for a new script.

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
|  Email:             address@hidden  |
---
It is not enough to succeed.  Others must fail.  -- Gore Vidal