Re: Default face problem

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: Default face problem
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 14:19:54 +0200

Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> writes:

> When a font-related attribute of the default face is
> changed, set_font_frame_param (xfaces.c) is called.  So,
> perhaps calling it or simulating what it does is the right
> thing.

Well, the Fmodify_frame_parameters call in that function
will cause a call to x_set_font.

x_set_font calls recompute_basic_faces which calls
realize_basic_faces, which calls realize_default_face.

To me, it sound like realize_default_face would be a good
place to fix this, but I'm not an expert on this.