Re: emacs enhancements: fringe, .authinfo, etc

From: Ken Manheimer
Subject: Re: emacs enhancements: fringe, .authinfo, etc
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 16:43:16 -0400

On 5/1/06, Kevin Rodgers <address@hidden> wrote:
Richard Stallman wrote:
>     Why don't you just save the articles you think will be useful,
>     for future reference?
>
> I am overwhelmed with work.  I expect I would lose them or forget
> about them.

Computers are useful for keeping track of such things.  :-)

um, this does not seem like a technology issue.  ie, the issue is not,
"i need a list to keep track of things", but a management issue - "i
need a process by which i can delegate things, so i only have to
personally keep track of what is necessary".  there's an opportune
delegation, in this case.  substantial free software project
management doesn't scale, without it.  emacs is a particularly
substantial such project...

--
ken manheimer
address@hidden