Re: Last steps for pretesting

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Last steps for pretesting
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:38:37 -0400

     > 2. update the copyright notices (all files need 2006)

     Done completely for `sources/emacs'.

Thanks very much.

     > 3. check a few manual files:
     >     anti.texi   glossary.texi   macos.texi
     >     maintaining.texi   misc.texi   msdog.texi  trouble.texi

     Done, but still someone else has to recheck.

Those files were already checked once, so your check makes twice.  And
I reread the whole manual, too.  I think this is enough checking
for the Emacs Manual.

I will recheck your changes when I see the diffs come through.