PURESIZE increased (again)

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: PURESIZE increased (again)
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 10:07:59 +0300

Romain, could you please tell why you increased BASE_PURESIZE by
another 10,000?  I don't see any relevant discussions in emacs-devel
archives lately.

Judging by "cvs log", BASE_PURESIZE went up by 100,000 since last
October, whereas before that it kept its value for 2 years without any
changes.  Perhaps we should consider each such change more carefully.

FWIW, I've just built a w32 port, and it told me that it used up
1216152 pure bytes, so BASE_PURESIZE of 1210000 sounds _way_ too much
(since src/s/ms-w32.h defines 137500 bytes of SYSTEM_PURESIZE_EXTRA).