Re: New commands for browsing diffs easily

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: New commands for browsing diffs easily
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:47:41 +0200

Nick Roberts <address@hidden> writes:

> Does log-view-mode do what you want?  Do `C-x v l' and then `d' on
> the appropriate line of the vc-change-log buffer (See VC status node
> in the manual).

I didn't know about the `d' command (thanks), but the usage is kinda
klunky what with the popping between the different buffers and how you
have to run the cursor around to get to the next/prev diff.

I'm mainly aiming for ease of use here -- scanning through a range of
diffs very easily (one keystroke) and quickly.

  address@hidden * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen