Re: Info-follow-nearest-node doc string

From: Ramprasad B
Subject: Re: Info-follow-nearest-node doc string
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:46:10 -0700 (PDT)

Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:
I think it is just a matter of adding the following lines from
`Info-goto-node':

<<<<<<<<<
If fork is non-nil (interactively with a prefix arg), show the node in
a new Info buffer.
If fork is a string, it is the name to use for the new buffer.

Could someone please do that? I do not want to touch the repository now.

I added the above 3 lines of comments to

`(defun Info-follow-nearest-node (&optional fork)' in emacs/lisp/info.el

Is it the right file that have i edited ? If so great !

I grep'ed the whole GNU emacs source cvs and found the above string in emacs/lisp/info.el.

If not, please tell me so that i will revert back the changes, before someone fires me.

Thanks.
--
Ramprasad B