Re: Info-follow-nearest-node doc string

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Info-follow-nearest-node doc string
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 14:46:02 +0200

Richard Stallman wrote:
        (Info-follow-nearest-node &optional fork)

    The  parameter fork is not described.

Want to document it?
I think it is just a matter of adding the following lines from `Info-goto-node':

<<<<<<<<<
If fork is non-nil (interactively with a prefix arg), show the node in
a new Info buffer.
If fork is a string, it is the name to use for the new buffer.

Could someone please do that? I do not want to touch the repository now.