Re: Display feature request: gud-overlay-arrow

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Display feature request: gud-overlay-arrow
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:26:24 +0900

Nick Roberts <address@hidden> writes:
> For this case of co-incidence, I've thought about changing the colour of the
> arrow to that of the underlying breakpoint and omitting the breakpoint icon
> altogether, but I'm sure this would be hard to do.

BTW, the aforemention commercial debuggers used multicolor icons so that
a mostly invisible arrow behind a octagon is much more obvious if it's
white and the octagon is red ... i guess we can't do that with fringe
icons though.

-Miles
--
Ich bin ein Virus. Mach' mit und kopiere mich in Deine .signature.