Re: Set font dialog in windows

From: William Xue
Subject: Re: Set font dialog in windows
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:58:00 +0800

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:38:39 +0800, Herbert Euler <address@hidden> wrote:

From: "William Xue" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Set font dialog in windows
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:29:13 +0800

Hi,
I find that the choosefont dialog displayed by "Set Font/Fontset..." item of Options menu in NTEmace only involved a subset of the system fonts. Is there any restriction to use other fonts that did not display in the dialog in NTEmacs?

You could set the variable 'w32-list-proportional-fonts' with
(setq w32-list-proportional-fonts t).

Thanks, Guanpeng!
I take for that it should modify the code in w32fns.c.
There are also some strange fonts such as 8512, 8612, fa12, fa16, fb12, fb16, and so on,
which I never saw in other choosefont dialogs.

Regards,
Guanpeng Xu