Re: Emacs Manual topics to remove?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs Manual topics to remove?
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:41:40 -0500

       + Nroff mode [obscure language these days, and not very useful content]

       + Asm Mode [fairly useless -- doesn't say much you wouldn't get
    from just using the mode]

They are so short that we won't save much by moving them.
I think their usefulness is sufficient to justify such a small
amount of text.

       + Table mode; I'm not sure about this one -- it could be very
    popular, I suppose, but it _is_ quite large.  Maybe there could be a
    shortened version in the printed manual (similar to the way that Gnus
    has a short intro in the Emacs, manual, which links to the huge
    standalone Gnus manual)?

This seems like a better candidate to move.  I don't know how
popular it is.