Was: Editing .odt in emacs

From: Alexander Klimov
Subject: Was: Editing .odt in emacs
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 19:04:35 +0200 (IST)

On Sat, 4 Mar 2006, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > The first problem is that after I have executed
> >
> >  (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.odt$" .  archive-mode))
> >
> > I got the following: [...]
>
> Can you set debug-on-error non-nil [...]

I have found the solution: I add odt to auto-coding-alist the same way
as zip and it seems that everything works now, but, it was VERY
nontrivial to find that in order to make something to be
processed as zip one needs to change auto-mode-alist AND
auto-coding-alist -- I guess we should put it into documentation..

--
Regards,
ASK