address@hidden: archive-mode gets confused if two archives have the same

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: address@hidden: archive-mode gets confused if two archives have the same filename]
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 19:50:56 -0500

I think the only way to fix this is to make the buffer-file-name of
the archive member files include info on the directory that the
archive is in.

Can someone please fix this and ack?

h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition;

b=jj7E1qlvYET5Q04xNtv6SXlLzky7+9MQfZJd1IwuoFoRs1jROTFXmhF3i6FhGbQhuQBbnQIUA9JtppCYJbj/Z3eIHsOzm0DVNrJV3VfLvxwCy6iKZo8L9Gyx9zdvivwha/VdNUVAIrOODBhMslLTs7jWN7Hkun2/nGkJ1R65ICY=