Re: Unquoted special characters in regexps

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Unquoted special characters in regexps
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:28:27 +0100

That was my intention.  I'd fix some ten bugs (counting cc-awk.el).
You have to fix a bit more.  Good luck then.

You are not to decide who is fixing bugs.

If you read my mails in this thread you will see that I did not intend
to fix any "bugs" in the first place.  I just proposed to remove a few
occurrences of "poor practice".  The term "bug" has been introduced by
you in this thread and I have tried to use it your sense.  Apparently I
failed to do so.

If the text you cite above makes the impression that I wanted to decide
on "what constitutes a bug" or "who should fix it" I apologize.