Re: tool bar: C-... and S-... fail in GTK builds

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: tool bar: C-... and S-... fail in GTK builds
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:10:50 +0100

Juri Linkov wrote:
  (define-key tool-bar-map [S-help] 'info)
Did you try with a GTK build?  It fails with GTK for me, but it works
with an X toolkit build:

Yes, it failed for me with a GTK build, and now I've verified that
it works with a non-toolkit build.  So there is a bug in GTK builds.

I've fixed it now. The modifiers are not available for the callback that GTK invokes when a button is clicked, so previously I just set the modifiers to zero. I didn't realize there was a use for them.

        Jan D.