Re: thumbs.el and transparency

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: thumbs.el and transparency
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 13:27:04 -0500

    > Are you going to make another way to enter tumme Dired?

    Actually I don't understand what you are asking? Do you? :)

I mean, to make an easy way to enter Tumme to use it thru Dired.

     All `tumme-dired' really did (well it still does, but under a new
    name) was to start Dired in a directory specified by the user, create
    two new buffers (one for the thumbnails and one for the image display)
    and set them up in a "convenient" window configuration.

Are you saying that just plain `dired' will do the job?