Re: Rmail mbox branch

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: Re: Rmail mbox branch
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 12:34:10 +0100

Both Henrik and I are now using the Rmail mbox branch for our daily
mail reading.  There's still a lot of stuff to clean up, but I feel
we're doing well.

I noticed that Alexander Pohoyda doesn't have write access to Emacs
CVS.  Can we give Alexander write access as well?  He was the one with
a ton of MIME stuff in 2003, and I'm still interested in that.  (His
Savannah account name is apog.)

--
http://www.emacswiki.org/alex/