Re: Emacs antialiasing in X

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Emacs antialiasing in X
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 09:41:01 +0900

2006/1/18, David Abrahams <address@hidden>:
> > I've attached a diff from HEAD 2006-01-12 10:24 to the XFT branch (the
> > latest sync with head occurred then).  It is not that much.
>
> I could easily(?) apply this patch to emacs-unicode-2 myself, but I
> don't want to duplicate work if Miles is going to do it too.  So,
> Miles, what'll it be?

My only concern is if any branch merging is done.

If you want to apply this patch directly on the emacs-unicode-2
branch, and work there, then I've no reason to be involved (I dunno
whether that's acceptable to Kenichi et al though).

If you want to work on a new branch (derived from emacs-unicode-2),
and later merge it into emacs-unicode-2, then I'd like to be the one
that creates the new branch (and later merges it back into
emacs-unicode-2).

So if it's the latter, give me the word, and I'll make a new branch.
[Actually, probably the simplest thing to do is for me to make it a
clone of emacs-unicode-2, and let you apply Jan's patch.]

Thanks,

-Miles

--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.