Re: Emacs antialiasing in X

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Emacs antialiasing in X
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:48:38 +0900

2006/1/17, David Abrahams <address@hidden>:
> > No tag, but you can use the date specifier, the cvs log message gives
> > the date.
>
> Thanks, I'll do that.  FWIW, if you do use such tags you can
> substantially reduce the number of conflicts you see upon merging.

This whole conversation is making me very nervous ....

I also merge into the emacs-unicode-2 branch (using arch), and this is
normally pretty easy.  I'm afraid that a botched merge (all too easy
with CVS) into that same branch will make things very painful for me.

Jan, how many changes are there in the XFT branch, compared to the trunk?

If it's not many, how about instead I update my XFT branch in arch
(it's out of date because it got merged into from the trunk, which
caused lots of problems for my syncing scripts, but I can just
probably just recreate it from scratch), then merge that into the
unicode branch (using arch), and make a new combined branch, and then
make a new CVS branch from that...?

-miles
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.