Re: Segfault when calling network-interface-info on OpenBSD

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: Segfault when calling network-interface-info on OpenBSD
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:05:35 +0900

>> However, it would be good to add the missing BSD flags to the
>> table.  Does anybody know what's missing?

> net/if.h on OpenBSD lists the following flags not mentioned in
> ifflag_table:

> IFF_OACTIV /* transmission in progress */

Looks like a typo of IFF_OACTIVE.

I installed some changes including the above one.  There still remain
some issues for Darwin/Mac OS X (maybe also for *BSD, but I'm not
sure), but most of them are already mentioned in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2003-11/msg00204.html.
Is his assignment paper not ready yet?  Or is there any reason not to
adopt it?

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
                                address@hidden