Re: GtkPlug patch

From: mr mike
Subject: Re: GtkPlug patch
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 12:24:34 -0500

from http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Standards_2fxembed_2dspec

XEmbed is a protocol that uses basic X mechanisms such as client
messages and reparenting windows to provide embedding of a control from
one application into another application.

So, theoretically, there is nothing that stops it from being adapted the
other X variants.

Thanks to Timo Savola for the work!

mike