Re: TUTORIAL.cn Review

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: TUTORIAL.cn Review
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:33:55 +0900

I've just found that I have not yet replied to the following
mail.  I'm very sorry.

In article <address@hidden>, Sun Yijiang <address@hidden> writes:

> The new translation is in the attachment. It's already been reviewed by a
> couple of chinese Emacs users.
> Is it necessary to receive more public review?

No, I don't think so.

But, as I can't find your name in any ChangeLog files of
Emacs, perhaps you have not yet written ASSIGNMENT paper to
FSF (I can't check it).

Richard, please tell him what to do.  He has revised
TUTORIAL.cn.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden