RE: address@hidden: RE: weird defadvice bug with byte-compilation]

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: address@hidden: RE: weird defadvice bug with byte-compilation]
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 08:14:55 -0800

        > Would someone please investigate this bug, and ack?
        > It needs to be debugged for the release.

        I can't seem to reproduce this on GNU/Linux.  It may be a
        Windows-only bug (unless it's been fixed already).

    Thanks for investigating.  It could be fixed already.
    So we can forget about it unless we get a new report
    based on the latest sources.

Yes, thanks for looking into it. Hopefully it was already fixed, and is not
a Windows-specific problem.