Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 18:11:41 -0600 (CST)

Lennart Borgman wrote:

   You are right, I forgot those. Of course I mean that those should be
   changed too. Is not that easy enough to do now?

I did not look at it in depth, but at first view it does not look that
trivial.  You would have to make the :link widget type more different
from other widget types, thereby making the widget library less
homogeneous and, I would guess, thereby more complex (as if it were not
already complicated enough).

What you point out does not seem to be such a terrible problem.  If
you see:

  Invoke Custom file for information on how to save in a different file.
  Invoke Help for general information.

with "Custom" and "Help" being raised buttons, what else would you
expect clicking on these buttons to do than follow links to documentation?

Sincerely,

Luc.