Re: Buffer listing in multiple frames/ttys

From: Lőrentey Károly
Subject: Re: Buffer listing in multiple frames/ttys
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 19:09:11 +0100

Drew Adams <address@hidden> writes:
> I may have misunderstood (I have not been following the latest part
> of this thread closely), but IIUC this would, for the same reasons
> discussed earlier, be inappropriate for many of us who use
> pop-up-frames = t.

Well, if you say so, then we should make it optional.  I would really
prefer not to introduce yet another user option for this, though.
Therefore I suggest that we reuse the new
`Buffer-menu-use-frame-buffer-list' option for this as well.  (After
renaming it to something generic, say, `use-frame-buffer-list'.)
There is little reason to keep them separate.

--
Károly