Re: Release of CC Mode 5.31

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Release of CC Mode 5.31
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 22:08:22 -0500

    HEY YOU GUYS (in emacs-devel)!  Is there any chance we could have mapcan
    (and possibly the other mapping functions in the table on page 85 of the
    orange Lisp Machine Manual ;-) in the Emacs core for 22.1?  Please?
    Pretty Please?

I don't see any great need for mapcan.  It has never been very
common, and it is easy to do (apply 'nconc (mapcar ...)).

Since I do not have a copy of the Lisp Machine Manual, I do not know
which other functions you are talking about here.