Re: `hard-newline' changes trigger format=flowed in Gnus

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: Re: `hard-newline' changes trigger format=flowed in Gnus
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:17:38 -0500

> * Reiner Steib <address@hidden> [2005-11-30 21:23:16 +0100]:
>
> On Wed, Nov 30 2005, Sam Steingold wrote:
>
>>> * Reiner Steib <address@hidden> [2005-11-30 16:10:28 +0100]:

>> during the short period while message.el was broken, this was _NOT_ the
>> case, see, e.g., <http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.devel:46314>
>> where my message is filled _TOGETHER_ with the message I quoted into a
>> single paragraph.
>
> But I guess that there _where_ hard newlines in your message buffer?

The honest answer, I am afraid, is "I don't know".
I did not know what is a hard-newline then
(and I am sorry that I do know that now),
and I certainly did nothing special to get it inserted into the message.

http://www.iris.org.il http://pmw.org.il/ http://www.memri.org/
http://truepeace.org http://ffii.org/ http://www.dhimmi.com/
People hear what they want to hear and discard the rest.