Re: Time to install the new icons

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: Time to install the new icons
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 23:31:25 -0500

> That's a different issue.  We currently have only 2 types of icons:
> for bright background and for dark background; no further color scheme
> support is available.  I say let's first decide whether we want to
> change the default icon, and if we do, let's after that see if we need
> to provide more support for color schemes.

It doesn't make sense to have a different icon for Windows, especially
since no one has produced any objections to Andrew's icons.  I dredge
up my old NT Emacs build, and verified that the .ico file that Andrew
provided work well.  (Windows automagically extracts the correct image
size from the .ico file, depending on the situation).  There are no
problems with background colors.

If there are no objections, I'll go ahead and install the .ico file in
the nt tree, sometime soon.