Re: About screen (was: Time to install the new icons)

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: About screen (was: Time to install the new icons)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:07:01 +0000

On 18 Nov 2005, at 05:01, Chong Yidong wrote:

There are also a couple of other possibilities on that page that are
worth thinking about, too.

:-)

Also, may I note that Emacs runs sufficiently stable so that other menu items than "Recover Crashed Session" might be more useful. Also, it would be a better advertisement. Maybe point to C-x C-f and C-x C-s, in particular since "visit" is already Emacs-slang.

"Files are loaded into buffers - switch between them with the Buffers menu."

Please ignore my naive comment if there have been discussion about this in the past.