Re: Bug in window resizing?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Bug in window resizing?
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:45:51 +0100

Lennart Borgman wrote:

Kim F. Storm wrote:

I think this bug is still there. You can see this bug if you first
split windows with C-x 2, C-x 3, C-x 2. Now try to move the bottom of
the second window to the left.

Kim, did you look at this when you made `window-tree'? Or perhaps
could you look at it now? I do not think I understand the subtle
details here ;-)

To Kim:

I got your message about this and I will look into it a bit since you did not have time. I am however unable to mail you privately for some reason. Some spam filter seems to reject the messages.