Re: ANN: Emacs.app 9.0-pre1

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: ANN: Emacs.app 9.0-pre1
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 17:47:15 -0500

> I'm happy to announce an initial release of the GNUstep / Cocoa port based
> on the unicode-2 branch:

> http://emacs-app.sf.net/

I think if we all agree that this is intended to be included in some (not
too distant) future release of Emacs, it would be good to put it on a branch
in the CVS.  The only reason not to do that yet is if some legal paperwork
is still pending.

Hopefully this branch can "quickly" be merged into the unicode branch
(AFAICT the main criteria for this would be that the patch doesn't
introduce any bug in the other ports, including the Carbon port).

        Stefan