Re: flyspell bug

From: Slawomir Nowaczyk
Subject: Re: flyspell bug
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 02:18:27 +0200

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:32:05 +0000 (UTC)
Agustin Martin <address@hidden> wrote:

#> Richard M. Stallman <rms <at> gnu.org> writes:
#>
#> > I installed vab Oostrum's patch and a part of mine.
#> > Things seem to work now for me.  Do they work for you?]

Not really. Again, your original patch from Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:27:32
-0400 worked much better than current CVS does.

#> I did not notice that there was fresh stuff at the CVS. While testing it I
#> am finding some problems (flyspell-large-region customized to 1, so is
#> always used by flyspell-{buffer,region}). In the file

<snip>

#> Checking region...
#> Spell Checking...15% [local.h]
#> if: Bug: misspelled word `local.h' (output pos 9) not found in buffer

Your example works just fine for me, but I can see the same error
message on some of my files... I am unable to find a short example
reproducing it at the moment, though -- will try tomorrow.

--
 Best wishes,
   Slawomir Nowaczyk

A seminar on Time Travel will be held two weeks ago.