Re: various config stuff in rcirc.el should be customizable

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: various config stuff in rcirc.el should be customizable
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:26:48 -0400

    I have done this, along with several other bugfixes and suggested
    improvements I have recieved.  I am keeping the www.nongnu.org
    repository up-to-date but would rather not bother with it now that it
    is in the emacs CVS repository.  Should I just throw my patches on the
    list here?

There is no vital reason to maintain a separate copy of rcirc.el
outside of Emacs.  If you want to stop, just tell the savannah-hackers
that you don't need that project anymore.  And yes, please send the
changes to this list.